= Planning =
So I'm travelling to California on Apple intern business. It's actually Apple intern pleasure: Dinner with Steve Jobs :) He's quite a celebrity around here. I'm goina stay somewhere nice Jun 28 - 29, then move into the HI-San Francisco-Downtown (Union Square), San Francisco (312 Mason Street) for Jun 30 - Jul 2.
== Things to See ==
- Aquarium of the Bay - some underwater glass elevaor style thing in the bay.
- PIER 39 - mixed messages on this one... seems to be a "must see" "tourist trap"
- Presidio - a former military post turned park/rec area
- Robotics Society of America - robogames... uhh it's part of my research interests :)
- Alcatraz - woohoo high security penetentiary!
- A Jazz festival on weekend of Jul 1 - 2.
- Coit tower - good view from here
- Cable cars - of course!
- Lincoln park - it's famous and oft-sung about
- Legion of honour - who knows
- Lombard street - curvy hills :)
== Apple Stuff ==
- 6/29 SJ talk @ 1 pm - IL4, 1st floor, Town Hall (interns only)
- 6/29 Intern Welcome Dinner @ Caffe Macs (IL4, 1st fl) - 6 pm