I went to the Origami club in August. I was greeted by a uh, ''diverse'' group of people. At some point, we started talking about good local sushi, and here's the list I managed to extract. I'm slowly getting around to visit more and more of these. My personal sushi chronicles can be found in CategoryFood
= Good Sushi =
- Tiz at 1205 Davie - high quality robata place, supposedly serves great tako-yaki.
- Daimasu at B16-525 W Broadway - in a courtyard.
- [http://www.sushibarwabisabi.com/ Wabi Sabi] at 4422 West 10th Avenue.
- Kishu Island at 2509 Main St.
- Kitto at 833 Granville St.
- Kamei at 1333 Johnston St.
- Aki at 745 Thurlow.
= Cheap (but still good) Sushi =
- Kisha Poppo at 1143 Davie St.
- Robson Sushi at 1542 Robson St.
- Hi-Nippon at 2274 4th Ave
- Sui Sha Ya at 1401 West Broadway
= Bad Sushi =
- Minato in Vancouver
- Granville Sushi in Vancouver
* Kisha Poppo in Richmond