Zayin is the best machine ever. For two reasons:
- It's packed with the newest and best hardware on my lan.
- It's also hebrew swear word.
- It's the center of the world.
- It's the seventh letter of the hebrew alphabet.
- I have a really big Zayin.
Zayin was created to replace ["Aleph"]'s function. All hail Zayin!
== External Services ==
The important part of an nmap scan:
PORT STATE SERVICE 21/tcp open ftp 22/tcp open ssh 25/tcp open smtp 53/tcp open domain 80/tcp open http
=== Processes ===
- vsftpd serves ftp.
- openssh serves ssh.
- postfix serves smtp.
- bind serves domain.
- apache2 serves http.
- screen multiplexes between:
- bash - for pretty much everything
- irssi - for irc and im
- mutt - for email
- slrn - for news
- snownews - for RSS aggregation