Lately, I have had an urge to look for good diet guidelines in order to improve general performance. Previously, I had attempted to formalize a diet and even track calories, but quickly realised how difficult to maintain such a practice is. This page contains information related to my experiences in finding the right nutritional balance.
= General Guidelines =
- Less fat: reduce body fat level to 8%, restrict fat intake to vegetable oil, nuts.
- Sufficient protein: from seafood only.
- More fibre: filling and good for digestion
- Raw fruits and veggies: eat as main course and as snacks in between meals
= What to avoid =
- Excess spice
- Red meat & chicken
= Links =
- [http://nutrition.about.com/od/healthyfood1/tp/toptendietfoods.htm 10 good recipes]
- [http://www.momentummedia.com/agn/agn_toc.htm Top 10 questions about nutrition & performance]
* [http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,5033,s6-53-0-0-5244-1-2X4-3,00.html 38 best foods for runners]